Mortar & Pestle
* * * Natural Clay & Essential Oil Nourishing Facial Masks * * *
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *
Natural Clay & Essential Oil, Nutrient Rich Facial Mask Kits Include; Packet of dry clay, herbs & minerals, glass vial of essential oils, glass vial or essence water, wood spoon, & 1 EZ Towel bio-degradable wash cloth. (Cautions: Keep out of reach of Children. Contains glass vials. EZ Towel may be harmful if swallowed)
Ingredients (depending on selection): Bentonite Clay, Green French Clay, Pink Kaolin Clay, Rose Clay, Coconut Milk Powder, Yogurt Powder, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera, Blueberry Fiber, Raspberry Seed, Calendula Flower, Sweet Almond Oil, Calendula Oil, Lavender Flower, Rose Petals, Cocoa, Zinc Oxide, Essential Oils and Floral Water.
|Thank you for your patronage and support. You can enjoy your Mortar & Pestle products knowing that we will use only the best natural sourcing we can find, we use organic ingredients wherever available and all Mortar & Pestle products are free of toxins & parabens, non-GMO, and absolutely cruelty free.|
INSTRUCTIONs for USE.
- Empty contents of Dry Pack into wood or glass bowl. (do not use metal bowl or utensils)
- Using provided wood spoon, blend in contents of oil and water. Add in 1-2 tablespoons of fresh warm water until you have a smooth paste.
- Using a folding motion, blend until all contents are mixed. Do not allow to dry in the mixing bowl.
- Using wood spoon and fingers, apply gently to your face. Cover your face completely, avoiding contact with your eyes. Mask should be smooth
- Relax, breathe deeply. Allow mask to dry completely on your face, up to 30 minutes.
- To remove the dried mask, soak the provided wash cloth in warm water and hold if on your face to rehydrate the mask and gently wipe the mask away. Your skin should feel fresh and have a nice healthy glow!
- Once your face is clean and dry, we recommend following up with: Mortar & Pestle’s Orange Blossom Crème or Serenity Nourishing Skin Icing.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please conduct your own research to figure out what ingredients are best for your skin type as we are not allowed to give “medical” advice.
Please be aware that using certain essential oils during pregnancy can be harmful. Do research all products you apply to your body while being pregnant to take special care of yourself and that special baby.
CUSTOM MADE PRODUCTS JUST FOR YOU
If you have allergies or preferences, it is our pleasure to craft a product tailored to suit your needs or desires. Please let us know what we can do for you.
PRODUCT APPEARANCE, TEXTURE & CONSISTENCY
Since all Skin products are natural, variations in color & texture can occur.
Products made with Beeswax can sometimes contain minute tan, brown or black particles or specks. This is common with natural beeswax that has not been commercially processed and in no way effects the integrity of the product.
– Shea Butter
Products made with Shea Butter may sometimes become a bit grainy with temperature fluctuations. The tiny granules are soft and will melt into your skin – they do not change the beneficial properties of the product.
– Jojoba, Rosehip Oil and some Essential Oils
Products containing Jojoba, Tamanu and some Essential Oils may occasionally be cloudy and / or contain particles or sediment. This in no way effects the integrity of the product, and is completely natural.
All products are for external use only and contact with eyes should always be avoided.
As all oil based products have the potential to stain clothing, please apply sparingly and allow to be absorbed into skin before dressing.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Citrus oils such as Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lime, Lemon*, Neroli, Orange*, etc., can be photosensitive and should not be worn before going in the direct sun.
If you are pregnant, nursing a baby, have diabetes, epilepsy, heart disease or have other health concerns, please consult with your health care provider prior to purchase or use.
If irritation or redness occurs wash affected part with soap water and stop using the product immediately.
we reserve the right to adjust any product’s ingredient formula due to availability. These changes will be posted on listing immediately. Returning customers are advised to check list of ingredients each time.
PLEASE READ INGREDIENTS BEFORE PURCHASE
All product listings contain a full list of ingredients except for a few which have proprietary essential oils – please email us regarding these products and I will be happy to disclose this information. Please read all of ingredients carefully. I cannot be held responsible for any adverse results or reactions from the use of products, product ingredients or other instructions or advice mentioned in this website.